News Ticker
  • 🌍
  • WELCOME TO GENESIS 3DX.... 🌍
  • STOP BULLYING..STAND UP & SPEAK OUT!
  • HELP GENESIS IN OUR FUNDRAISER TO HELP THE UK REFUGEES!
  • GENESIS DOES NOT TOLERATE BULLYING OF ANY TYPE!
  • WE FOSTER & SUPPORT AN ENVIRONMENT OF POSITIVE THOUGHT, INSIGHT, & FRIENDSHIP!.
  • THE SAFETY & WELLNESS OF OUR MEMBERS IS OUR #1 PRIORITY!!
  • WE BELIEVE THAT THIS ENVIRONMENT IS SUPPORTIVE FOR ALL OF US TO ENJOY EACH OTHER WITH MUTUAL REPSECT & COURTESY!
  • Thank You for Visiting Genesis3DX.com & Being Part of Our Community!

Has anyone made clothes for closets

Y'all were so great helping me find a washer and dryer, maybe my luck will hold 🙂

I've got an open close in my bedroom.  Hot Kitty's folding closet doors are amazing. I was able to resize them pretty easy and they look perfect.

Now i'd love to have some clothes hanging in there.  I looked thru what i could find, even if i had to get another prop and delete out what i don't need.

I can't find anything.  does anyone know if hanging clothes for a closet are available?

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi Katie, welcome back,

I haven't really searched for clothing, although someone might respond to your question later.

I will however show you how I do closets, wardrobes, and other storage areas. If anyone that has tried to do clothing at 3dx, its not an easy task to have them done right, the hangers are difficult to build and the clothes, I have found just dont look right. So In these cases, I give the illusion of a stocked closet.

I just make the closet, sometimes i will back light the back wall, add the different objects you see in the first photo. Once i complete this with a variety of things you will see in a closet, I build doors that contain smoked glass (Blur Glass set to solid white) and it diffuses the objects in the closet, hiding that they are simple objects but give the person looking into the closet the impression that they are cloths, shoes, blankets etc. (see second photo).

1198953263_bandicam2022-11-2120-13-03-740.thumb.jpg.0d3890c44d406924eaf606bd2bf4fe48.jpg2045579962_bandicam2022-11-2120-13-37-097.thumb.jpg.60e078fd8793f328cb6aefee7cb389a6.jpg

Just an option for you that works for me in my builds

- Dallas

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/20/2022 at 2:31 PM, Katie said:

Y'all were so great helping me find a washer and dryer, maybe my luck will hold 🙂

I've got an open close in my bedroom.  Hot Kitty's folding closet doors are amazing. I was able to resize them pretty easy and they look perfect.

Now i'd love to have some clothes hanging in there.  I looked thru what i could find, even if i had to get another prop and delete out what i don't need.

I can't find anything.  does anyone know if hanging clothes for a closet are available?

Thanks

can also check out this build for clothes , she has let me use them as well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 3DX CHAT MANUALS