News Ticker
  • 🌍
  • WELCOME TO GENESIS 3DX.... 🌍
  • STOP BULLYING..STAND UP & SPEAK OUT!
  • GENESIS DOES NOT TOLERATE BULLYING OF ANY TYPE!
  • WE FOSTER & SUPPORT AN ENVIRONMENT OF POSITIVE THOUGHT, INSIGHT, & FRIENDSHIP!.
  • THE SAFETY & WELLNESS OF OUR MEMBERS IS OUR #1 PRIORITY!!
  • WE BELIEVE THAT THIS ENVIRONMENT IS SUPPORTIVE FOR ALL OF US TO ENJOY EACH OTHER WITH MUTUAL REPSECT & COURTESY!
  • Thank You for Visiting Genesis3DX.com & Being Part of Our Community!

No Names

Guest xLazzX

• 1 month later...

If you make the floor to -8 the names disappear. You will need to lower the ocean level as well every time you enter editor re-lower it. What will happen is the ocean level will reset to 0 once you leave editor if you do not re-set the ocean level to -8 every time you enter editor.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2021 at 10:04 AM, Dallas said:

As a side note if taking a photo and you dont want to use the in game camera and want to not display names and other game controls just do a Shift Z for a clean game screen, repeat again for it to return.

Do you have any recommendations for external software to take photos? I'm not 100% on it but I feel like my photo quality differs from what I'm actively seeing in world nearly every time lol

3 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

Do you have any recommendations for external software to take photos? I'm not 100% on it but I feel like my photo quality differs from what I'm actively seeing in world nearly every time lol

since i use : shift  + Win + S to use windows screen shot. works very well for me.  i then copy it to discord and save where i want it.. All i know but also shifted this to @Dallas for you too

• Like 1

I use Bandicam for screenshots and videos, its freeware with a watermark, to remove watermark its 40 bucks US, I like it for screen prints, video, game recording etc. You can use the freeware and crop out the watermark in photos but you cant edit the watermark in videos.

I then take the photos and change light levels and cropping using the windows providedf photo tool (not paint) and sometimes for font and logo import I use Paint 3d (free).

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 3DX CHAT MANUALS